Canon PIXMA G2100 Software Driver Download & Setup – Linux, Mac, Windows
Canon PIXMA G2100 Software Driver Download
What new highlights of Canon PIXMA G2100? We should check our audit to know more data about this printer. PIXMA G2100 is Inkjet All-in-One Printer with forward looking of the ink so you can simple and speedy refill the ink. This is minimal effort printing, and you’ll appreciate high caliber to create a reports or photographs, with extensive of ink tank can print more pages, delivering up to 7000 pages in shading, and 6000 for dark pages.
Canon G2100 printer incorporates a savvy coordinated ink framework style which permits printer that is front setting up nearness and accessibility of the ink levels which spares time and gives comfort. Moreover, the look of the ink bottles was intended for a less complex client encounter that lessens releases conceivable holes and spots. This enhanced new model can likewise be made by having an air protected, high caliber and adaptable pipe from getting to be noticeably dry once the printer isn’t being utilized that holds printer.
Different highlights for that new Canon PIXMA G2100 territory from the preparatory quick printer portion set up era that will be around six minutes, scanner by having an optical nature of 600 x 1200 dpi, borderless printing ability, notwithstanding print rates as high as 8.8 pictures every moment (ipm) in highly contrasting and 5.0 ipm in-shading. This printer has a peaceful mode that you can print without intruding on the general population adjacent to you. To discover an establishment system, and download a driver or programming you can check toward the finish of our post.
Canon PIXMA G2100 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 60 seconds, Black: ESAT: Approx. 8.8 ipm, Color: ESAT: Approx. 5.0 ipm.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
Ink Compatibility: GI-190 Black Ink Bottle (135 ml), GI-190 Cyan Ink Bottle (70 ml), GI-190 Magenta Ink Bottle (70 ml), GI-190 Yellow Ink Bottle (70 ml).
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes, 4” x 6” (10 x 15 cm), 5” x 7”, (13 x 18 cm), Custom Size (Width 101.6 mm – 215.9 mm : Length 152.4 mm – 676 mm).
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Photo Printing, Easy-PhotoPrint+, Full HD Movie Print8, My Image Garden, Quiet Mode, Fun Filter Effects.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 32 seconds.
- Copy Features: Standard Copy.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode.
- Other Features: 4-Color MegaTank Refillable Ink System, Auto Power On/Off.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB.
- Software Included: (WINDOWS/MAC), PIXMA G2100 All-In-One Printer Driver, Scan Utility, Master Setup, My Image Garden (Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden ), Quick Menu.
Canon PIXMA G2100 Software Driver Download
|PIXMA G2100 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|PIXMA G2100 My Printer Ver.3.3.0 (Windows)|
|PIXMA G2100 Easy-WebPrint EX Ver. 1.6.0 (Windows)|
|PIXMA G2100 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|PIXMA G2100 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
1. On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
2. A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
3. Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.