Canon PIXMA iX6850 Software Driver Download & Setup – Linux, Mac, Windows
Canon PIXMA iX6850 Software Driver Download
The Canon PIXMA iX6850 is a superior A3+ office printer offers Wi-Fi and furthermore Ethernet network, in addition to printing from cell phones. Five unique inks effectively give predominant top notch business records and furthermore pictures. PIXMA iX6850 bolster driver for Windows 10 (32 and 64-bit), Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista SP1 and SP2/XP SP3 32-bit, Mac OS X v10.6.8, and Linux.
Refined and ultra little this elite A3+ printer with five single inks offers sensational fantastic record and photograph printing. It is the ideal desktop PC solution for printing expansive succeed spreadsheets, business publications and furthermore photographs.
With both Wi-Fi and furthermore Ethernet association it can easily be shared among a few Computers utilizing an office arrange. Download Canon PRINT application to distribute from your astute devices. Apple AirPrint and furthermore Google Cloud Publish bolster is likewise provided.
The five single ink framework incorporates dark shade ink for fresh, sharp message and in addition shading inks for dazzling photograph lab quality photographs – in addition to for more solid printing you just need to change the shading that runs out.
No sitting tight for ravishing prints. Because of Canon’s FINE present day innovation this printer has a quick A4 paper print speed of 14.5 ipm in mono and 10.4 ipm in shading, and in addition it could distribute a picture lab quality 10x15cm borderless picture in approx. 36 secs.
Distribute more for less. Discretionary XL inks supply significantly more pages essentially, giving to 30% reserve funds for each site page contrasted with run of the mill measurement inks. The discretionary XXL color dark ink enables you to distribute around 1000 monochrome pages.
Canon PIXMA iX6850 Specification:
- Printer Type: Inkjet Printer
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:9600 x 2400 dpi, Black:600 x 600 dpi
- Print Speed (up to): 4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 36 seconds, Black: ESAT: Approx. 14.5 ipm, Color:
- ESAT: Approx. 10.4 ipm
- Features: AirPrint, Auto Power On, Auto Power Off, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Photo Printing,
- Full HD Movie Print, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Canon PRINT app, Solution Templates, Wireless
- Printing, 5 Individual Ink Tanks, XL Ink Tank Support, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Quiet Mode
- Standard Interfaces: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Ethernet, Hi-Speed USB
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-250 Pigment Black XL, CLI-251 Cyan XL, CLI-251 Magenta XL, CLI-251 Yellow XL,
- CLI-251 Black XL, PGI-250 Pigment Black, CLI-251 Cyan, CLI-251 Magenta, CLI-251 Yellow, CLI-251 Black
- Ink Droplet Size: Picoliter Size: 1,2 and 5
- Paper Sizes: 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, Letter, Legal, 11″ x 17″, 13″ x 19″, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: Auto Sheet Feeder 150 sheets
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
- Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo
- Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope; Chlorine-free paper can be used.
Canon PIXMA iX6850 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 – v10.9, and Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA iX6850 Software Driver Download
|iX6800 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|iX6800 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows)|
|iX6800 series Printer Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|iX6800 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|iX6850 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
1. On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
2. A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
3. Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.