Canon PIXMA G1200 Software Driver Download & Setup – Linux, Mac, Windows
Canon PIXMA G1200 Software Driver Download
Need to print many pages of your office or home printing work! The Canon PIXMA G1200 MegaTank Inkjet Printer can give great quality to printing an archives or photographs, the tank of ink is so extensive, so don’t stress to print more pages with this printer you won’t need to head out to purchase ink for quite a while. You can print up to 6,000 dangerously sharp dark pages and 7,000 striking shading pages.
Uplifting news for you, Canon G1200 printer has forward looking of ink, to refillable ink tanks it’s simple and snappy. PIXMA G1200 printer applies cross breed ink definitions that deliver profound blacks and satisfyingly profound hues. The printer even prints magnificent borderless photographs. For just genuine yield and bunches of it, the printer is very simply the decision for you. The control board of printer does not have LCD so you may find yourself tallying light flickers to decide whether the laser printer is executing as it needs to. Also, it’s especially lazy and when printing most extreme sorts of records.
The Canon PIXMA G1200 association is a solitary capacity that exclusive by means of USB association, does not bolster for remote printing on the off chance that you need to print with remote printing, you can purchase Canon PIXMA G3200, on account of that printer perfect with remote association and has many highlights. The product of this arrangement which incorporates My Image Garden and Quick Menu programming, to download a driver or programming for your printer you can take after our post, and you will discover what you require here.
Canon PIXMA G1200 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Photo: Approx. 60 seconds (Borderless), Black: ESAT Approx. 8.8 ipm, Color: ESAT Approx. 5.0 ipm.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: INK TYPE: GI-290 BK: Pigment Black Ink, GI-290 C/M/Y: Dye Based Inks; INK TANK & FILL VOLUME: GI-290 BK: 135.0 ml, GI-290 C: 70.0 ml, GI-290 M: 70.0 ml, GI-290 Y: 70.0 ml.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 5 Square, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Printer Features: Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Business Card Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, High Page Yield, Image Cropping, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye
- Correction, Special Filters, Square Media Printing Support.
- Other Features: 4-Color MegaTank Refillable Ink System.
Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB
- Software Included: (WINDOWS/MAC) PIXMA G1200 MegaTank Single Function Printer Driver, Master Setup, My Image Garden (Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden ), Quick Menu.
Canon PIXMA G1200 Software Driver Download
|PIXMA G1200 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|PIXMA G1200 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.90 (Windows)|
|PIXMA G1200 series Printer Driver Ver.2.90 (Windows)|
|PIXMA G1200 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (OS X)|
|PIXMA G1200 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
1. On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
2. A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
3. Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.