Downloading Canon Printer Drivers For Mac
Canon PIXMA G4500 Software Driver Download
Canon PIXMA G4500 Software Driver Download – Need to discover or to purchase awesome profitability printer? Uplifting news for you on the off chance that you purchase Canon PIXMA G4500 printer since this printer can help you to discover, duplicates, and fax offering a little spending plan for printing and awesome record dealing with highlights to do your home or office work printing.
Contrasted and Canon PIXMA G2500, the Canon G4500 printer perfect with the remote association, it can help you to print your record, and photograph from wherever you are from your cell phone or tablet by utilizing the Canon PRINT application, clients can get to PIXMA Cloud Link, you can appreciate doing your print work without utilizing your PC or portable PC.
Canon PIXMA G4500 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4″ x 6″ Photo: Approx. 60 seconds (Borderless), Black: ESAT Approx. 8.8 ipm, Color: ESAT Approx. 5.0 ipm.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Standard Ink Cartridges: GI-590 <PGBK>, GI-590 <C>, GI-590 <M>, GI-590 <Y>.
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, 10x15cm, 13x13cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Letter, Legal.
Paper Compatibility: Plain Paper: High-Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use” (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), Envelope.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Business Card Printing, Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Full HD Movie Print, Google Cloud Print, High Page Yield, Image Cropping, Mopria Device Printing, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Square Media Printing Support, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 24 seconds.
Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Borderless Copy, Collated Copy, Document
- Removal Reminder, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, ID Card Copy, Preset Copy Ratios, Standard Copy.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed & ADF.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Document Removal Reminder, Push Scan, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning, Save to PC.
- Other Features: Full Dot Matrix LCD, 4-Color MegaTank Refillable Ink System, Auto Power On/Off, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB (B Port) , Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz, Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP.
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility, My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print, Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
Canon PIXMA G4500 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Note: .NET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 is required.
- Mac OS X v10.8.5, Mac OS X v10.11 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), or Later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, AndroidTM, Windows Mobile, Windows RT, Amazon Fire devices.
Canon PIXMA G4500 Software Driver Download
|PIXMA G4500 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|PIXMA G4500 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA G4500 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA G4500 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA G4500 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA G4500 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA G4500 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA G4500 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|PIXMA G4500 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.06 (Windows)|
|PIXMA G4500 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|PIXMA G4500 ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4 (Mac)|
|PIXMA G4500 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
|PIXMA G4500 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
1. On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
2. A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
3. Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.