Canon lbp 3150 Software
Canon lbp 3150 Software Download
Driver Canon LBP3150 – The Canon LBP3150 Printer Driver Windows 32 bit, Windows 64 bit, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server, Windows Server 2003 R2, Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Mac working framework and Linux. Lets me to portray you about the LBP3150 machine printer survey before you will get free drivers and programming for it.
The innovation of printing that was utilized on this machine was electrophoto techniques, and after that the group lbp 3150 would product be able to printing to 2400 x 600 dpi determination. The memory measure is 2 Mega bytes SDRAM, yet the size is sufficient to influence this printer to can be worked and did not requirement for extra memory and the paper estimate bolster on this machine was A4, A5, B5, Legal, letter.
The Canon Laser SHOT LBP 3150 additionally support to many working framework as clarify at the primary explanation. It would be ideal if you see the working framework first before download the drivers and pick what the drivers and programming LBP3150 can be introduced on your PC.
Compatibility OS :
Windows server / Windows server 2003 / windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP /Windows 98 /Windows 2000 / Mac / OS X and Linux OS
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
1. On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
2. A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
3. Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.