Canoscan Lide 35 Driver Download For All OS
Canoscan Lide 35 Driver Free Download
CanoScan LiDE 35 Download Driver – In the event that you need to have a smaller filtering machine available, at that point you will discover CanoScan LiDE 35 arrangement. This scanner just has two inches thick that accompanies work area remain so as to suit the putting away in such a vertical way.
There is Z-Lid include that backings you to do simple filtering undertaking particularly when you require it to check a high measure of archives. The top lifts upward to give you a chance to embed the books on the scanner surface. At that point, the filtering assignment can comes about best, the checking undertaking can comes about best execution for you at your office. This machine gives you great quality outcomes which will fulfill you.
This CanoScan LiDE 35 is bolstered with 2 hues profundity; 16 bit grayscale and 48 bit shading. Those make dazzling differentiation which empowers you to deliver wealthier tone of photographs quality.
CanoScan LiDE 35 utilizes a USB link that can be utilized to exchange the information and supply the ability to the filtering machine. In this way, you won’t have to introduce any wiring undertakings just to work the machine too.
Canon CanoScan LiDE 35 Printer Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed (Cable included)
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 10.1(W) x 1.5(H) x 14.5(D)
- Software: CanoScan Setup CD-ROM including: ScanGear CS, CanoScan Toolbox CS, ArcSoft PhotoStudio,
- ScanSoft OmniPage SE OCR
Canon CanoScan LiDE 35 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
1. On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
2. A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
3. Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.