Canon Pixma MX350 Driver Download For ALL OS
Canon Pixma mx350 Driver
Canon Pixma MX350 Driver Download For ALL OS – Office All-In-One gives the adaptability you should convey premium, is the approach of making utilization of and furthermore max effectiveness directly into your habitation or even little working environment. Permit the advantage begin alongside the ability to easily engrave or even check wirelessly1 originating from anyplace around our home alongside an incorporated Wireless relationship.
The coordinated, completely included 30-sheet Car File Farmer demonstrates fast copying or notwithstanding checking from your authentics so you may do different attributes while the ink-stream printer goes to work. Also, a few wellbeing capacities like security secret word watched PDF’s permit you encounter ensured concerning creating and additionally orchestrating your most individual reports. Furthermore, for those from you that desire to produce and furthermore tailor your own one of a kind web plans, you’ll acknowledge Easy-WebPrint EX-BOYFRIEND so you simply engrave exactly what you lean toward, when you wish off the web.
Canon Pixma mx350 Specs :
- Dimensions (W x D x H)458 x 415 x 198mm
- Variety of language (LCD)22 Languages selectable: Japanese, English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Russian, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Slovenian, Turkish, Refined Chinese, Greek, Traditional Chinese, Korean
- Temperature level RangeOperating atmosphere: 5 ° -35 ° C. HumidityOperating humidity: 10 – 90 % RH (no dew condensation).
- Acoustic Sound LevelsApprox. 45.5 dB(A).
- When printing ISO/JIS-SCID N2 pattern on 10x15cm Picture Paper Plus Glossy II using default settings.
- WeightApprox. 8.8 kg.
- Power SourceAC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
- Power ConsumptionStandby: Approx. 2.7 W (when scanning lamp is off) (USB hooked up to COMPUTER),.
- Off: Approx. 0.8 W (USB linked to COMPUTER),.
- Copying: Approx 12 W .
Canon PIXMA MX350 OS Compatibility :
Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS X v10.4.11 – v10.6.
Canon Pixma mx350 Drivers Download
|Canon MX340 series MP Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||DOWNLOAD|
|Canon MX340 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X)||DOWNLOAD|
|Canon MX340 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)||DOWNLOAD|
How to Reset Canon Ink Cartridge
- Remove the ink cartridge from your printer & insert the cartridge into the resetter’s main channel.
- Verify that the chip on your ink cartridge makes contact with the contact plate on the resetter.
- Press down on the cartridge gently for several seconds. The LED light on the chip resetter will flash several times, indicating that contact has been made with the chip.
- Continue holding the cartridge in place until the LED light emits a steady light.
- Remove the ink cartridge from the chip resetter & repeat the process with any other ink cartridges that need to be reset.
- Once completed, install the cartridges in your printer.
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OS.
1. On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
2. A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
3. Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.
How To Install Canon Withoud CD
- Turn on your computer, when you want to install your printer driver.
- Be sure your computer with CD / DVD drive.
- Do not connect cable USB, waiting until you will be suggested connecting USB cable to computer.
- Insert CD disk printer driver for CD/DVD drive to your computer & following setup wizard from CD with following all Instructions until finishing installations.
- In doing wizard you have to connect a USB cable between printer & your computer, but you have to wait until you will be connected, this will be detections printer & go to the next step.
- Following the direction wizard to finish installations processing.
- Now you can print from printer Canon as driver Installations.